Number of Servings: 6
- 12 Filo pastry
- 100g Butter, melted
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 tbs Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Make the cheese filling by mixing well the 3 kinds of cheese with the parsley and beaten egg.
- Cut the filo pastry to fit a baking pan.
- Arrange 6 filo pastry in the baking tray after brushing each layer with the melted butter really well.
- Put the cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Arrange another 6 filo pastry on top of the cheese repeating by brushing each layer with the melted butter really well.
- Slice the Börek to desired size.
- Bake uncovered for 35 mins.
Notes: Brush the Börek with milk after it’s fully cooked, then take it out & cover it with a towel for 10 mins then cut again and serve.