This Hummus Fatta is going to be your new favorite easy-to-make dish, perfect recipe whenever you have a Hummus leftover.
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 cups Hummus ready to use.
- 1 cup Yogurt.
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced.
- Lemon juice – half.
- Salt & pepper.
- Fried peta bread – squares.
- 1 cup of Cooked ground beef with pomegranate molasses.
- A bunch of toasted nuts (pine nuts & almonds).
- Chopped parsley for garnish.
- Olive oil.
- Spread the hummus on plate.
- Make a hole in the center and pour in Yogurt (flavored with some garlic, lemon, and salt).
- Sprinkle fried bread squares.
- Top it with cooked ground beef, seasoning and cooked in pomegranate molasses.
- Sprinkle a mix of toasted nuts.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and don’t forget to pour in some good olive oil!