Feta Cheese & Roasted Bell Pepper
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 Red bell pepper.
- 200g Feta cheese.
- 1 tbs Olive oil.
- 1 tbs Parsley, chopped.
- Grill the bell pepper over a gas stove top for five minutes, turning frequently until it turns black.
- Move the bell pepper into a bowl and cover with cling film until its soft.
- Peal the black skin using your hands (do not wash).
- Puree the bell pepper adding the olive oil.
- Mix the bell pepper puree with the cheese and parsley using a fork until well incorporated.
- Pour some olive oil when serving with pita bread.