Creamy Basil Infused Fettuccine
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 cup Cooking cream.
- 200g Fettuccine.
- 2 tbs Butter.
- 1 tbs Olive oil.
- 1 cup Fresh basil.
- 3 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Salt & pepper.
- Simmer the cream over a low heat in a sauce pan.
- Add the basil and cook for 5 mins.
- Let the cream set for 10 mins to get fully infused by the basil then strain.
- In a pan, add the butter, olive oil, and garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the cream, add salt, pepper, nutmeg, parmesan cheese and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the fettuccine to the sauce after cooking.
- Serve and garnish with fresh herbs.