Number of Servings: 2
- 3 Chicken breasts.
- Olive oil.
- Salt & black pepper.
- 2 Tomatillo (Green Tomatoes).
- 1 White onion.
- 1 Jalapeño pepper.
- Fresh Coriander.
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Season the chicken with olive oil, salt & pepper from all sides.
- Place your pan on a high heat, make sure it is hot, put the chicken, cook for 2 mins on each side until we have a golden crust.
- Put you skillet in the oven and cook the chicken for 20-30 mins (make sure your pan is oven proof, if not, move your chicken to Pyrex pan).
For the Salsa:
- Char the tomatillo and the onions after cutting in half on a cast iron pan for 5 mins.
- Mix all the salsa ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour the salsa over the chicken and serve.