Broccoli Soup with Goat Cheese
Number of Servings: 2
- 1 Medium head of Broccoli.
- 1 Cup of Chicken broth.
- 2 tbs Butter.
- 2 tbs Flour.
- Pinch of nutmeg.
- 2 tbs goat cheese (Optional).
- Salt & pepper.
- Bring the broccoli to a boil in water pot for 4 minutes, then get rid of half of the water.
- Puree the broccoli using a blender.
- In a large pot over low medium heat, melt the butter then add flour and whisk constantly until the flour is dissolved, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth gradually to the mix, stir until soup is thickened and bubbly.
- Add the broccoli to the mix, season it with nutmeg, salt & pepper, and goat cheese and cook for 5 mins,
- Serve it with croutons.