Number of Servings: 3
- 3 Apples, skinless, one cubed two shredded.
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar.
- 1/2 ts Cinnamon.
- 2 tbs Flour.
- 1 ts Lemon zest.
- 1 ts Vanilla extract.
- 70 g Butter, softened.
- 1 cup Flour.
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 160 Celsius.
- Place the flour, sugar and butter in a large bowl and mix well. Rub with fingers and keep rubbing until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- To prepare the filling, place all the ingredients in a sauce pan and cook over medium heat for 5—10 mins until you have a thick sauce.
- Butter a baking tray and spoon the filling then top it with the crumble by sprinkling it without pushing down.
- Bake in the oven for 30—40 mins until the crumble is browned and the fruit mixture starts bubbling.